These tasks must be completed before an athlete is eligible to practice:
- Enroll at CLC as a full-time student (12 credits or more)
- Fill out all eligibility forms on Front Rush
- Turn preparticipation physical exam form (signed by doctor) to athletics office.
Prior to being eligible to compete:
- Schedule an appointment to meet with Academic Success Coordinator.
- Make sure official high school transcripts (with a graduation date) are sent to the CLC Registrar & Records Department.
- Make sure official transcripts from all previous colleges (full-time or part-time) are sent to the CLC Registrar & Records Department.
Front Rush Instructions
Your account must be created by the Athletics Department. If you have not received an email with login instructions please contact the Athletics Department to have one sent. This will allow you to establish a password and activate your account.