Study Hall Information
CLC Athletics Study Hall Information
All athletes are required to attend study hall for at least 3 hours per week. Athletes with a 3.0 or above GPA in their previous full-time semester at CLC are exempt from the study hall requirement.
Study Hall Requirement Dates
Start Date: Monday, August 29, 2016
End Date: Friday, December 9, 2016
Standard Study Hall Hours:
Location: Esper Reading Room (Library) View on map
Check-in / Check-out Procedures:
- Present your ID to the study hall monitor at check-in AND check-out.The monitor will check you in and out on the monitoring software.
- Hours will NOT count if you forget to check-in or out.
- Contact the athletics office immediately if an error occurs.
Study Hall Conduct
- Socializing, sleeping, video games, texting, or any other unproductive study behavior will not be tolerated. This type of behavior may result in not receiving credit for the time served.
In-Season Penalties for Under 3 Hours Served
- Suspension from one competition date.
Off-Season Penalties for Under 3 Hours Served
- Suspension from one competition date for every two weeks of noncompliance.